[Homeroast] A simple request for forum replies

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:15:10 CDT 2014

Once upon a time, I worked for a marketing automation software company.  It
was an eye opening experience.  The fact is, we are marketed to, all the
time.  We can either have the completely random adds (bill boards, tv
commercials,etc), which are just wastes of time, or we can have ones we
*might" be interested in.  I'd rather take my chance with targeted ads.

And, while I once upon a time, considered going to digest mode, the current
email volumes on the list are perfect for just being emailed in and I'll
let GMail do its wonderful job of sorting/organizing them for me.