[Homeroast] Strawberry jam on buttered cinnamon toast or

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 17:10:28 CDT 2014

Agreed PNG can be like that, yeah they can. Last year's Colbran Family's
Baroida I was taking to the barest start of 2nd just as it was dumping.
However this year's crop sings sweeter 8f lighter never touching a hint of
2nd.

OTH I've roasted a lot, as in literally tons, of Ethiopia coffees both
Natural and Washed and have yet to have one best anywhere near 2nd. (ONLY 3
different SO Ethiopia coffees on our retail shelf at the moment, 2 Naturals
and a Washed, and a 2nd Washed will be landing soon ;-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/