[Homeroast] Strawberry jam on buttered cinnamon toast or

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Wed Jun 25 16:42:07 CDT 2014

Fair enough....  I'm generally a light roast man myself, but my main bean
for the past year or so has been a lotof PNG sigri that requires a
surprisingly dark roast to hit its sweet spot, much darker than my typical
preference (and past lots of Sigri in general).  I discovered that what I
thought was a mediocre lot had hidden dimension by accidentally
overroasting a batch, and I think I've just gotten used to slowly cruising
up to second crack without penalty.  I don't roast many ethiopians, but the
descriptions of the aricha were intriguing....  Learning curve engaged.
 I'll back 'er up a bit and see what evolves.  Thanks!