[Homeroast] Strawberry jam on buttered cinnamon toast or

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 15:26:22 CDT 2014

Good G*D man Aricha blasphemy to start of 2nd! (In my world 2nd blasphemy most beans eclipsing varietal character) I said buttered cinnamon toast not burnt toast! And I'm not some ubber light everything must be light extremist like a few well known prominent roasters I shall not same.

I'm bean mass temp at drop about 20f BEFORE earliest outlier 2nd... And truthfully I will never exactly know how much before 2nd with Aricha because even though I'll be roasting over half a ton of it NONE of it will ever come remotely close to 2nd.

Keep it LIGHT with a good minimum 2:30 start of 1st to EOR and see whachaget.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone before.