[Homeroast] Strawberry jam on buttered cinnamon toast or

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Wed Jun 25 15:07:37 CDT 2014

​
​<grin> yes, but you see, you'd trimmed off the earlier post, and I didn't
see it!  I took my first batch on the aricha to the start of second crack,
gave more musty dried fruit flavors (quite pronounced, I even startled my
wife with it as a cappuccino when she was expecting a PNG Sigri).  Less
intense after a few days' rest.  I'll try the next batch lighter in pursuit
of those strawberries and pineapples....  Maybe try it as a cold-brew this
weekend.  Anybody done that?

I'm enjoying the organic uganda at the moment....