[Homeroast] A simple request for forum replies

Michael Koenig koenig.mike at icloud.com
Wed Jun 25 14:45:47 CDT 2014

Just remember,  if something is free on the internet, then YOU are the product.  Gmail gets you a huge amount of storage for free, because the Google machine makes money on you in other ways.

I’ve been trying to ease away from Gmail, but the effort is quite high, since I have a lot of things integrated with it.

—mike