[Homeroast] A simple request for forum replies

Frank Parth frank at fparth.com
Wed Jun 25 13:28:05 CDT 2014

I stopped using gmail for almost everything. Last year Amazon announced that they were tying together everything done through their web site, searches, mail, and everything else. They’re using all this information to build a more detailed picture of me to sell to advertisers. And I’m not comfortable with that.

Back to coffee: I got my first order of Gesha the day before I left for Saudi Arabia. So it’s sitting at home waiting for me to roast it (on top of the 25 pounds of Yirga Cheffe I have).

Frank