[Homeroast] Strawberry jam on buttered cinnamon toast or

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 13:12:41 CDT 2014

Come on Starfinder I can't believe you asked that. Especially not after
giving an enabling hand explaining in detail how to use Gmail replies! Not
only did I give more specific profile details in a previous post BUT gave
the drop bean mass temp in the post you just replied asking for my preferred
roast level!

However glad you asked because what I said below was incorrect, 420f is my
drop temp for Teklu Chele'Lektu oops! (what can happen when playing on the
List while production roasting, currently Bergfrieden Tanz' PB drop 422f...)

Aricha I go 425f start of solid 1st ~11:30 EOR ~14:30.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/