[Homeroast] A simple request for forum replies

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Wed Jun 25 13:05:08 CDT 2014

There are multiple web based e-mail services that are either add
supported or minimal cost that do support multiple options. G-mail is
not real high on my list for anything. I will suggest this service as it
actually works and does have a decent web interface that is actually
human engineered for adults: http://www.spamcop.net/