[Homeroast] Strawberry jam on buttered cinnamon toast or

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 12:51:52 CDT 2014

Pineapple upside-down cake or strawberry shortcake? Same coffee, same roast
profile different people's impressions.

What's yours?

Referring to Ethiopia Natural Processed Aricha (roasted 420f as previously
mentioned...)

IMO one of the best DP Eth's in a spell.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/