[Homeroast] Please stop !!!

Barbara C. Greenspon lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Tue Jun 24 21:01:20 CDT 2014

Its probably a bit silly of me to pop in after this much discussion.  Since I haven’t ordered using the new site, I finally decided to see what people were (mostly) complaining about.  To be honest, I cannot believe this change is so difficult for so many.

1.  Lack of being able to order 20 pounds.  I counted.  There are 21 different kinds of beans that are easily found that can be ordered in 20 pound quantities.  I don’t know how many
   there were on the old site, but if you click on “CHOOSE AN OPTION” on each of the pages, there are 21 possible 20 pound purchases tonight.

2.  I don’t know how many different beans were offered at any one particular time, but there are about 50 offered now.  Seems like a lot to his homeroaster.

3.  A number of different beans are offered only in quantities of 2 pounds and even one pound.  I assume this is because of the quantity Sweet Maria’s was able to purchase/find (as was true in years past).  I hope this goes on forever!

One of the true joys of having this awesome company offering what they sell and teach is that they are here for the homeroaster.  It has always been clear that that’s the case.  So I was surprised to learn this evening that there are as many 20 pound possibilities as I found.

Perhaps change is what the issue is all about.

Give this new design a bit of time, and explore.  It was fun for me this evening.  I’m going to be away for over a month beginning next week, so I can’t order now, but oh how I want to!  (Of course, I’m taking both roasted and green beans with me for our road trip and our 3-4 weeks in Nova Scotia.  This will be the third trip to Nova Scotia for my Hottop! )

Best to everyone.

Barbara Greenspon