[Homeroast] A simple request for forum replies

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 15:55:35 CDT 2014

"insist on" or is it rather defaults to? My experience most things computer
software related it's the later and preferences on how it behaves can be
changed by the user.

Blaming the email software sounds like blaming the roasting device for
burning the roast. No it didn't, you did.

I could be wrong and you may have no choice in how a particular email
program handles replies. But then you'd still have choices, different
program.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/