[Homeroast] A simple request for forum replies

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 14:42:09 CDT 2014

Preface: I don't run the risk of being a curmudgeon, back in the day I Was
(un)officially the SM List Kurmudgeon. This topic in question is ancient
news periodically brought up over and over. Usually but not always by
someone getting daily digest rather than real time.

Prelude: Once upon a time this List was rather active. Very common to see 50
to 100 messages a day often comprising a half dozen or more different
conversation threads. The List functioning as a near real time email based
"chat".

Reply: First hmmm shall I "top post" or shall I "bottom post"? (another oft
debated topic of no value to the art of science of coffee roasting)