[Homeroast] A new roasting app

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 13:12:00 CDT 2014

Oops! If I'm going to correct I'd best correct correctly. Make that Hacienda
La Esmeralda... Geisha from Hacienda La Esmeralda in Panama of course the
estate that brought the Geisha varietal into the forefront a few years ago.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/