[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Jun 24 12:03:20 CDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 09:50:29AM -0700, John Fellowes wrote:
> Is the date of arrival hidden somewhere as well

Try the "Additional Info" tab (which then hides the description, of
course).

The more I see this, the less I can fathom what, if anything, the
designer was thinking.  Bad theme choice, maybe?

--
Minsky's Organism Principle: When a system evolves to become more complex,
this always involves a compromise: if its parts become too separate,