[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Mon Jun 23 16:18:39 CDT 2014

The functionality of a website in inversely proportional to the number
of mouse clicks to locate what you are looking for.

It is my experience that the run of the mill website designer has never
heard of human factors engineering and has no concept of how any given
site will actually be used.

Beta testing with actual users is the only way to address this.