[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Mon Jun 23 14:15:00 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,
We want to thank everyone for their patience and wanted to let you know
that we appreciate the feedback. We have a lot of adjustments lined up for
the website that will make ordering and browsing a lot easier. Many of
these improvements will be due to the suggestions we have received on
social media and here on the Homeroast list. Being able to filter by bag
size is an option that we are planning on adding. Unfortunately, we don't
have an exact time frame. We are working on getting the help we need to
update the site and will let you know when we implement these changes.

Thanks!