[Homeroast] What happened with Website?? NEW COMPLICATION!

Dennis Parham dparham_is at icloud.com
Wed Jun 18 18:20:00 CDT 2014

Hey All… whats up with website? I order allot of coffee here and have been for 15 years and has been great! but this new site is terribly complicated!! I only by 20lb bags but I can’t even find them!! is there a thread about this? Id like to read it… Ive been to busy this last year or so to post with my business but I read when I can! the website is a HUGE COMPLICATION! … pretty but complicated…

Dennis Parham
www.palmbeachroasters.com
www.parhampenworks.com