[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

Jorel webmaster at j3r.org
Wed Jun 18 18:27:55 CDT 2014

I would like to congratulate SM on their choices for software. I see
opencart as the shopping cart and drupal as the blog. This is excellent,
thank you for choosing great open source projects to base your business
on. People will always complain with any change, and with any new launch
there are always wrinkles to work out. Keep at it, you are doing the
right thing for your business and for your customers.

Jeremy