[Homeroast] Roasting based on crack sounds

John Monteleone johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 17:09:15 CDT 2014

That sounds like a good idea.  I always just let it run through the cooling
process and I assumed that it just baked a bit more past the roast ended.
 With the Quest, I dump the beans from the roast chamber, then I quickly
vacuum the chaff out of the chaff collection area, and then I drop the bean
rack in to cool.