[Homeroast] Roasting based on crack sounds

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Jun 18 15:42:18 CDT 2014

Hello JohnMDodson,

Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 10:18 AM, you wrote:

>> I have not managed to find a good cooling solution with the Behmore other than opening the door, so I have not overcome one of the important problems with this roaster.

I have a 117 V 4" 110 CFM muffin fan that I use for cooling my Behmor. I open the door, remove the chaff tray, set the fan inside the roaster, press cool, close the living room door and plug in the fan. Cools in about 3 minutes.

It's probably not the optimal order, but it keeps the inside of the house a bit more chaff free as turning on the fan blows chaff everywhere.

-- Ira