[Homeroast] List Archives - Aricha > was RE: Roasting based on crack sounds

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Jun 17 08:38:04 CDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:00:51PM -0700, miKe mcKoffee wrote:
> What's the question on the pineapple upside down cake coffee, I mean Aricha
> lol ?

Oh, I dug it up from the list archives - I'd forgotten it was a normal
mailman managed list, and I found the discussion here.  Not as much
description of how everyone was roasting it as I thought I remembered,
so I guess I'll fall back on the usual try it and adjust as needed. ;-)

--
Tests don’t improve quality: developers do.  --  James Coplien