[Homeroast] Roasting based on crack sounds

Claus Thøgersen thoeglist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 00:58:16 CDT 2014

Hi,

Yes I agree, and I would have stayed with my Hottop if possible. However it
broke down and it was looked at and concluded that it would be very
expensive to repair it, so the Behmor was a cheaper alternative.
I have ended up roasting more coffee for people converted to good coffee
than I use myself,  so the 300 g batch is nice since it gives 250 g roasted
coffee.

I have not managed to find a good cooling solution with the Behmore other
than opening the door, so I have not overcome one of the important problems
with this roaster.

Claus