[Homeroast] List Archives - Aricha > was RE: Roasting based on crack sounds

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 00:00:51 CDT 2014

I haven't used the Archive in a coons age but yeah checked, nada since end
of Nov '13 and search goes to la-la land. Shame. I'll give it a spell and
see if anything changes, if not remove it from my sigtag. (I don't know who
was actually doing the archiving, don't believe SM had anything to do with
it)

What's the question on the pineapple upside down cake coffee, I mean Aricha
lol ?

My staff and customers are loving it! (as am I :-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/