[Homeroast] Roasting based on crack sounds

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Mon Jun 16 22:25:04 CDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 06:31:46PM -0700, miKe mcKoffee wrote:

I came across this link as I was looking (in vain, so far) for some
discussion about the Aricha that I had thought was on this list.  I'm
afraid that archive seems to have stopped archiving last fall, and teh
search button leads to an error message, not any results.  ;-(

I would really like to be wrong here...

--
I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas
that could provoke such a question.  --  Charles Babbage