[Homeroast] Roasting based on crack sounds

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 20:31:46 CDT 2014

Claus, for years I've respected your attitude and not letting a challenge
stop you from pursuing something you wanted to do. Kudos. I am curious why
you went from a HotTop to a Behmor. Batch size? IMO the HotTop a superior
roaster as far as roasted end result.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/