[Homeroast] Roasting based on crack sounds

Archeobob archeobob at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:37:22 CDT 2014

IMHO - And I have no problem with home roasting be a niche activity ~
artisan roasting at it's finest - if my co-workers wanted easy coffee they
would buy Folgers or any other mass produced roasts. Since they don't, they
co-op with me and get wonderful edgy coffees that require me to monitor my
RK drum, listening to cracks, sniffing the smokes and watching the stopwatch
against the background of the temp probe.

just saying

Bob