[Homeroast] More new coffee?

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 06:09:58 CDT 2014

Remember, unless you're a strict FIFO (first in, first out) person, having
a 1 year stash means some coffees will probably live in your stash for 2
years or more, while others make a very quick trip through it.

Personally, my stash has gotten as high as 1 year, which I felt was too
much.  Now I'm trying to keep it in the 20-30 lbs range.  That lets me have
a nice variety, while not having too many hang out for too long.  I finally
got around to roasting the last of my aged Sumatran that received some
extra aging, in my stash.