[Homeroast] More new coffee?

Bruce Tanner btanner18 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:12:39 CDT 2014

Is vacuum sealing green coffee the best method for long term storage? I was
under the impression that storing green coffee beans in cloth bags which
would allow the coffee to "breath" was the preferred method. I usually have
over a years supply of beans in my stash and want to store them such that
quality doesn't deteriorate.