[Homeroast] More new coffee?

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 15:18:07 CDT 2014

Actually I'd say 27 offerings definitely is lighter than a decade plus ago
since at one time I peaked at 63 different greens in my home roasting stash,
all but 17 of them from SM. (the other 17 were different Kona greens picked
up while over there:-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/