[Homeroast] More new coffee?

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Jun 11 14:23:12 CDT 2014

Ben, thanks for purchasing from us for all these years. We are working on
getting new coffee added to the list so we will have a larger selection
soon. The two Guatemalas we added yesterday brought our list up to 27
single origin coffees not including decafs and we are planning on adding
more coffee this week too. Hopefully we will have 30+ coffees by next week.