[Homeroast] More new coffee?

Ben Treichel J.W.Bullfrog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:39:54 CDT 2014

Byron, I am hoping that this is not the new normal. It wasn't but a couple
of years ago that you had more coffee selections than I could order. Now it
seems to be really slim pickings most of the time.I'm having to buy green
from a friend that buys from coffee shrub to stay liquid hoping the number
of offering increases. I remember that i use to be able to but 20 different
coffees, and still leave some out of the cart. Of course I also remember
when SM was in Columbus Ohio.

Ben