[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert:

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Tue Jun 10 20:15:51 CDT 2014

Hello Everybody.  We hope your week is going well. We just added 2 exciting
new Guatemalas. Enjoy.

Guatemala Acatenango Gesha
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-acatenango-gesha.html>
is very, well, 'Gesha' in character with all the florals, sweet citrus, and
fruited notes we've come to expect from this particular coffee. It's such a
beautiful cup, especially in the City/City+ roast ranges. This year saw a
good harvest, so we're offering it in 1, 2, and 5lb increments.

Guatemala Huehuetenango Cuilco
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-huehuetenango-cuilco.html>
is a custom-built lot by us, put together from several farm samples of
closely neighboring farms in the Cuilco region. This coffee strikes a nice
balance between brown sugar sweetness, roasted nut flavors, and malic
acidity, making a great brewed cup and a fairly 'classic' profiled SO
espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.