[Homeroast] Cupping

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 23:56:05 CDT 2014

Greetings, Group,

Tonight I happened to watch a TV program called "Chocolate from Bean to Cup".  Rick Bayless's "Mexico: One Plate at a Time" is the originator for PBS.  The section on cupping was especially interesting to me, as it considered changes over time.

I'd not seen these distinctions made, and it made sense to me.

FWIW, and

Happy Roasting,

robert y oder