[Homeroast] New list feature!

Dhananjaya djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net
Sat Jun 7 12:42:06 CDT 2014

I just checked the raw message text in Notepad and sure enough, no HTML there. I'll be danged. I switched to Office 2010 from 2003
some time ago but hadn't noticed this. Who would've guessed Outlook was so smart.

The other thing I notice is the messages have a gradient background from light-gray to white starting with the "From:" line. The
buttons show up at the upper right corner whenever the mouse hovers over the header (between "From:" line and the "Content-Type"
line.