[Homeroast] Pineapple Upside-down Cake

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:56:32 CDT 2014

My first roast went much darker than I hoped but I'm still enjoying it.
The smell during roasting was so different and the second snap sounded just
like first snap. I thought it was a set of outliers hitting first so I let
it go and then slowly realized is beyond...
Still good, five days after roasting, the fruit aspects have mellowed quite
a lot.