[Homeroast] Pineapple Upside-down Cake

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:11:23 CDT 2014

I'm happy with my roast of this as well. My drip is not as sweet or Berry
as I've heard others describe but it is clean with a light strawberry
flavor.

However, I made a Latte with it and it was fantastic. Strawberry cream.
Then I made what I consider a ristretto and that was berrylicious.

I hope I improve my roasts over the next few batches.