[Homeroast] Pineapple Upside-down Cake

Ed Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:27:20 CDT 2014

miKe, about what temp. for start of 1st crack for the Aricha on the US? I
did 2 light roasts of it yesterday and ground and let sit about 20mins in
the Lido2 grinder cup, then clever brewed about 2 hrs later. Impressive
clean acidity! This morning brewed (18hrs)the Deri, Kifle station wp, honey
sweet with a wonderful mouth/hand ;-) feel for a wp.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 8:49 AM, miKe mcKoffee <mckona at comcast.net> wrote:

> Oops forgot to mention which coffee, Aricha.

Ed Bourgeois
Amherst MA.