[Homeroast] Roasting Aricha

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 21:28:58 CDT 2014

From my doorstep to roaster in less than 20 minutes. I had no need for another 20# of dp Ethiopia  but I couldn't pass on this one and with a 5# limit on it today I'm glad I did.

Really surprised about the cocoa smells that exploded just before 1C and how quickly they transformed into tropical fruit as the roast progressed. Hit 1C at 10:30 and dumped at 13:00 just as 1st was finished. Can't wait to try the first cup tomorrow. Off to bed for me happy knowing I have a short rested coffee waiting for me at 4am

-Justin Schwarz

If there is anything worth doing, it's worth doing right.