[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Three New Centrals

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jul 11 02:34:24 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone. We hope you enjoy these new coffees from Costa Rica and
Honduras.

Honduras Ocotepeque Manuel Espana
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/honduras/honduras-ocotepeque-manuel-espana.html>
is a nice daily drinker, with balance between flavors of dark sugar,
toasted nut, and tea-like acidity.

Costa Rica Roger Solis La Casona
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/costa-rica/costa-rica-roger-solis-la-casona.html>
is one of two coffees we're adding from San Martin de Tarrazu. This one's
fully washed and shows ultra-sweet caramelized sugar flavors along with
brilliant, berry-like acidity.

Costa Rica Yellow Honey San Marcos Arracache
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/costa-rica/costa-rica-yellow-honey-san-marcos-arracache.html>
is a cleanly fruited pulp-natural coffee, boasting a complex profile with
aspects of stone fruit, citrus, nut, and black tea.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street