[Homeroast] Teklu> RE: Reflections on Roasting Fundamentals

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 14:01:24 CDT 2014

Similar profile. Currently ~same time, 5f lower charge, 5f lower drop
(requires "hitting the breaks" approaching 1st even a bit harder :-) IMO the
lighter the roast the even more critical finish development stretch.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/