[Homeroast] OT an interesting article on a small roaster & airquality

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 12:55:42 CDT 2014

Various by locale. In the Southwest Washington Air Quality Control zone ALL
roasters rated 10lb batch or higher afterburner is required. Smaller it's at
their discretion depending on roast style. The huge $10k plus additional
cost reason I started the professional leg of my Journey with a 3k USRC
instead of 5k.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/