[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Jan 30 19:43:28 CST 2014

Hello Everyone. We just added four new coffees including a new Espresso
Workshop Blend and a top Kenya. Here they are.

Colombia Huila Pitalito - Guttierrez
Calderon<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/south-america/colombia?coffee=4173#4173>with
apple, chocolate, citrus oil, and black tea, good for SO espresso.

Colombia Narino
Buesaco<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/south-america/colombia?coffee=4141#4141>has
raw sugar sweetness, a touch of malic acidity, silky mouthfeel, and
cocoa finish.

Kenya Nyeri Gaturiri
AA<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/kenya?coffee=4045#4045>is
a complex cup with heavy body, pomello, naval orange, lemon,
pineapple,
mango, the list goes on; one of our top Kenya lots of the year.

Espresso Workshop #30 - Harmonic
Tremor<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/blends?coffee=4168#4168>is
our newest blend with restrained acidity, caramel sauce, salt water
taffy, and a long finish with dark cacao notes.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street