[Homeroast] Miss Silva or Gaggia Classic?

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:59:49 CST 2014

I have a "Gaggia Espresso" purchased new from Sweet Maria's and some
accessories that I no longer use.   I've upgraded the stock plastic stream
wand to a metal one.

Give me a yell if you'd like more info.   :)  I'm thinking I can make you a
better deal than you posted.

(I'm only posting this here as over the years Tom has allowed such for
stuff bought through him. )