[Homeroast] Miss Silva or Gaggia Classic?

Matt Roth kneedragger at skidmarkracing.com
Tue Jan 28 17:57:05 CST 2014

I would agree.  I learned the expensive way this lesson.  My $250 ceramic
burr grinder was not cleaned and maintained as well as it should have been
so when I did get around to cleaning, parts were flying.  Needless to say, I
now have a new burr grinder.  :-) and :-( depending on before or after.  LOL

Matt