[Homeroast] Rancilio Silvia repair question

Jack Crippen john.crippen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:29:37 CST 2014

Update:  this morning I was able to finger-tighten the exhaust fitting back
on (without removing the cover/casing of the machine).  Seems to work fine,
but now I wonder how long that fitting had been getting looser and looser.
 Maybe I should take a peek under the hood and see if anything else is
loose?

Thanks,

John