[Homeroast] Miss Silva or Gaggia Classic?

Sandy Andina sandraandina at icloud.com
Mon Jan 27 16:22:06 CST 2014

The Gaggia is probably a bit more forgiving for grind variation, and its steam wand is foolproof for those not looking to fine-tune their frothing. But the Silvia is built like a Sherman tank and is dependable--it's my backup machine when my LaCora (Andreja Premium) is in the shop for its annual tuneup.

Sent from my iPad
Sandy
www.sandyandina.com