[Homeroast] gENE CAFE ROASTER

sallsup sallsup at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 13:29:23 CST 2014

Have you noticed any issues with the missing chunk of retainer?  Which side
of the unit had the damaged retainer - the heating/input side or the hot
air exhaust side?

Thanks for the comment.  That's what I was considering doing and it's nice
to read that someone else did it and their machine didn't go KABOOM a month
later :)