[Homeroast] Broken part on Gene Cafe

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:25:37 CST 2014

I have a Gene Café coffee roaster from about five years ago.  It still works great.

Recently I purchased a second Gene Café roaster for my vacation home in Park City.

Interestingly the new Gene Café roaster seems to have a higher heat output.  Even outdoors in the chilly Park City mornings (about 10 degrees F), the new Gene Café roaster heats up the payload more quickly than my 5 year old unit does outdoors in the Las Vegas summers.

I wish my original generated as much heat.

Sent from my cell phone