[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Jan 23 14:46:03 CST 2014

Hello Everyone,
We just added five new coffees to our list. We hope you enjoy them.

Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul - Jorge
Recinos<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/guatemala?coffee=4073#4073>is
super sweet with nectarine, plum, hazelnut, and dark caramel finish.

Ethiopia Grade 1 Dry-Process Guji
Shakiso<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/ethiopia?coffee=4095#4095>is
viscous and sweet with layers of chocolate, orange marmalade,
pineapple,
and guava juice.

Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe
Gedeo<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/ethiopia?coffee=3978#3978>has
pure honey sweetness, Bergamot citrus, and a refreshing mouthfeel,
this
is a superb cup.

Java Sunda - Pak Yayat
Typica<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/indonesia-asia/java?coffee=4109#4109>with
flavors like Mexican hot chocolate, green grape acidity and creamy
body.

Mexico Organic Los Grapos CO2
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?coffee=4163#4163>is
subtle and sweet with caramel notes, apple juice, and a rye note in
the
background, we don't often find CO2 decafs that are up to our standards,
this is an exception.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.